RELATIONSHIP BOOTCAMP NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION. All dates will be held ONLINE ONLY (until it is safe to meet in person)
Relationship Bootcamp Workshops - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
ALL workshops will be taught online until we are comfortable gathering together in person. See dates and links to register below.
Relationship Bootcamp, a.k.a. The Essential Skills Workshop is now taught by many of our RLT Certified Therapists.
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Be connected and protected in relationships
- Use the Five Losing Strategies™
- Practice the Five Winning Strategies™
- Develop healthy listening and responding skills
- Identify where they get stuck the most with their (current or past) partner and learn new ways of getting unstuck
- Individuals and Couples of all races and sexual orientation are welcome
THERAPISTS WHO ATTEND WILL LEARN:
- The skills necessary to teach couples how to assess losing strategies and how to move to the winning strategies
- How to teach the practice of self esteem and to use protective/containing boundaries to be connected and protected in relationships
- How to give women the tools of relational empowerment and men the tools of relational reawakening, so that women can be lovingly assertive and men can learn to open up and show up
- PLEASE NOTE: Therapists who attend for RLT Certification will come to participate not just observe. Come either on your own or with a partner.
- Please consult the Instructor about CEU availability
9/12 & 9/13/20
Jerry Sander, LCSW
Terri Delaney, MSW, LICSW, SEP
Dee Marcotte, LPC and Julie Rudiger, LCSW
SPACE is limited, register by 9/15/20
10/24 & 10/25/2020
Rebecca Wong, LCSW-R, Victoria Easa, LICSW, and Julianne Taylor Shore, LPC S, LMFT S, SEP
“After completing the Skills Workshop, we went home and spent an evening relaying everything we could recall with some dear friends. To this day – two years later – they still maintain that sharing our experience with them literally saved their marriage.”
“For therapists doing couples work, the Boot Camp is a great chance to see a compilation/distillation of RLT skills in action, plus a great way to do your own relational work. That last part was valuable beyond measure and has shaped my work as a therapist and partner in powerful ways.”
“Terry Real’s Boot Camp was life-changing for me and my husband. We’ve been together 30+ years so it’d be fair to wonder what would we possibly have to work on. My love-avoidant, grandiose man said this shifted our relationship to a deeper, more loving level; his love-dependent, grandiose wife agrees. The Boot Camp weekend opened up new ways to talk, to see ourselves and to love each other.”