Experience first hand why Terry Real is making waves for delivering a no-nonsense, practical and transformative relationship skill-building experience. In this 2 day workshop Terry uses a combination of lecture, role-play, small group exercises and personal work to help participants learn to attain the relationships they want in their lives. Several thousand people have experienced some version of Terry’s “Relationship Boot Camp” and most would agree that the workshop’s lessons of living relationally are extraordinarily effective and results are quickly evident. This workshop is ideal for both individuals and couples.
All participants will learn how to:
- Be connected and protected in relationships
- Use the Five Losing Strategies™
- Practice the Five Winning Strategies™
- Develop healthy listening and responding skills
- Identify where they get stuck the most with their (current or past) partner and learn new ways of getting unstuck
Therapists who attend will learn:
- The skills necessary to teach couples how to assess losing strategies and how to move to the winning strategies
- How to teach the practice of self esteem and to use protective/containing boundaries to be connected and protected in relationships
- How to give women the tools of relational empowerment and men the tools of relational reawakening, so that women can be lovingly assertive and men can learn to open up and show up.
- PLEASE NOTE: Therapists come to participate in this workshop to learn first hand the tools and techniques you will ultimately teach your own clients. There is no “observation” for therapists at this workshop, everyone is a participant. Come either on your own or with a partner.
WORKSHOP DATES and HOURS:
ALL Bootcamp Workshops run from 10am to 5pm both days
– Saturday & Sunday, September 9 & 10, 2017 at the New York Seminar & Conference Center, 71 West 23rd Street – Suite 515, New York, NY
(CANCEL POLICY: $100 is non-refundable for individual registration and $200 non-refundable for a couple. 75% refund 4+ weeks prior to event; 50% refund 2 weeks prior to event and NO REFUNDS within 10 days of event).
Terry speaks about the Relationship Boot Camp Workshop, and how it can help participants transform their relationships, in this short video.
“I have found that most couples really want a relationship that works for both people and they have no idea how to make that happen. Once they learn that implementing a set of learned skills can achieve their goal, the majority of couples are willing to do things differently. They become empowered to change!”
J.G. – Dallas, TX
“My wife and I both found RLI’s workshop to be exceptional, and well worth the time and effort to fly to Boston. I would recommend it highly, particularly to couples having communication problems. RLI’s approach is unique, but common sense, so it is easy to understand and, hopefully, to apply.”
A.M. – Toronto
“… the couples work that you do is so valuable — we are relating now in a wholly new and expansive way. It’s what each of us knew we were missing but could not have found on our own. Thank you so much!”
Tod – Boston, MA
“After completing the Skills Workshop, we went home and spent an evening relaying everything we could recall with some dear friends. To this day – two years later – they still maintain that sharing our experience with them literally saved their marriage.”
Lyn and David L.